When the Bible Meets Life
In chapter 4 of John's gospel, Jesus encountered a lonely, outcast woman at a well. Through a series of questions, Jesus connected with her right where she was, and helped her see how He was the answer to her greatest need. That brief conversation inevitably resulted in a life, and even a community, redirected in pursuit of Him.
Your people, all of them, need Jesus to meet them right where they are. They need to see how the Bible meets their lives and they need a community of Christ followers surrounding them.
- A focused, easy-to-follow teaching plan around one biblical truth
- Three different opportunities for you to create an experience with students to drive home the point
- Tips from an experienced student pastor to help you share God's truths
- Commentary for leaders specific to the session
- Sessions built around major life questions
- Practical application and activities for students to live it out
- Free videos to help promote what groups will study
- Weekly session intro videos, on-screen graphics, and themed posters are available for purchase
- Aligned content across age groups and a weekly tool called One Conversation™ to help you equip parents to have spiritual conversations with their students
Bible Studies for Life follows an ongoing study plan addressing key life issues and needs. You can view the first 3 years of the plan below.
Translation and Format Options:
Personal Study Guide
Personal Study Guide App
For churches wanting the focus of an all-church campaign, Bible Studies for Life will provide two simple opportunities each year, first in the Fall and then in Spring. All titles in all age groups will study the same scriptures for 6 weeks to help churches easily line up what groups are studying with pastors' sermons. Campaign helps, sermons, and promotional tools will also be available separately.