You may return a product if it does not meet your expectations, has a manufacturing defect, was damaged during shipping, or was incorrectly sent to you. Any returned product must be currently in print and in sellable condition.
Returning Undated :
- Returns of undated products must be completed within 30 days of purchase.
Non-returnable Items :
- A CD, DVD, or kit/pack with a CD or DVD may not be returned if the media has been opened.
- Sales of electronic downloadable files are final and are not refundable.
Any dated material will be subject to the following guidelines:
- Unused dated material must be postmarked for return before the 16th of the month for monthlies and the 16th of the second month of the quarter for quarterlies.
- Unused January Bible Study must be postmarked for return by May 15 of the use year.
To insure the accurate and timely processing of your returned items, contact Student Life at 800-718-2267 for a Return Authorization Form. Returns will not be processed without this form.